TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR 2 Hr FREE OFFER
- Offer is valid till 30 June 2016.
- Offer valid only for new customers.
- We need to look at your work requirement and if it takes more than two hours, than your first two hours will be free.
- We will let you know in advance, if your work will require more than two hours.
- Responsibility of final proof reading of website content lies with the client.
- A signed contract is required before any work is undertaken. (This can be in an email form, where the client accepts these terms and conditions in writing in the email).
- Unless otherwise agreed, all content and images will be provided by the client. And please note, we will not check the copyright of images provided; this will be client’s responsibility.
- The client will have one review opportunity during the workflow process at a set times. Any further changes in designs or functions after these reviews may incur further charges.
- Support (whether prepaid or adhoc) is undertaken during working hours only in the UK (9.30am to 5.00pm), Monday to Friday excluding UK bank (public) holidays. Emergency Support requested or undertaken after hours, on weekends, or on holidays may be charged at a higher rate.
- We cannot guarantee availability of immediate support but will make every effort to accommodate the needs of clients where possible.
- Security and Backups: This will be client’s responsibility to take back up of their website.
- The client will always be the legal owner of their website, hosting, domain name and administrator details.
- We will pass all admin details to the client once a project is complete and all outstanding payments have been settled.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times.
- No information will be made available to any third party, unless required by the laws of England in the case of criminal or other investigations.
- All work will be kept on file for a period of 1 month after completion of a project, after which, unless agreed otherwise with the client, the records will be deleted.